In This Free Eight-Part Video Course I'll Show You...
- How to make better gratuities in the tourism industry? An Introduction.
- The most important factor for getting great tips as a tour guide.
- Learn how one incredible academic study on tipping can double your tips in the service industry!
- 8 simple techniques to building a social connection with your clients, and why it pays to do so...
Sign me up!
- How to give a good tip speech and why it can make or break your guide gratuity.
- How to ask for tips? Tipping literature from the pros.
- 3 guilt-free tipping systems any tour leader should know about!
- The 6 most common mistakes tour guides make when asking for tips - What not to do when it comes to gratuities.
Founder, Be a Better Guide
Kelsey Tonner is a professional, global tour guide with over ten years experience in the tourism industry. He has led tours in over fifteen different countries from Europe to the Americas and from Asia to North Africa. In 2015 Kelsey was chosen from thousands as one of eight short-listed guides for the 2015 Wanderlust World Guide Awards.Get Course
What else do you cover in this course?
- I share how I regularly doubled and even tripled my wages just from gratuities!
- Learn how to receive tips from people, even if it is not a part of their cultural background.
- Insider tipping secrets shared from professional guides, backed up with academic research from universities around the world.
- A comments section after each video, where participants can share their own best practices and advice!
About Be a Better Guide
We provide coaching on how to be an extraordinary tour leader so you can receive better reviews and earn more money. At www.beabetterguide.com there is free online training, premium video courses and all kinds of resources for tour guides, tour operators and tourism businesses. Interested in learning how to create, sell and market your tour? Then join the Be a Better Guide Community and we can get started today!
I believe that anyone, anywhere can be an incredible guide. Plus, life is too short for boring!
Let's share your passions and give people memories of a lifetime.